30% of this lipstick will be donated to the Saint Jude Children's Research Hospital
WHY WE CREATED THIS LIPSTICK COLOR "REVOLUTIONARY"?
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Helps Children Everywhere, and here @ Color The World we would like to show our support for this worthy cause by giving back. Donations help find cures - Their amazing groundbreaking research and treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20% to more than 80% since it opened more than 50 years ago. St. Jude is designated as a National Cancer Institute Comprehensive Cancer Center, making St. Jude the first and only cancer center solely focused on pediatric cancer. What makes them even more amazing is that they also freely share the research breakthroughs with doctors and scientists worldwide so they can then use that knowledge to save thousands more, benefiting communities not just locally, but world wide.
Our lipsticks are hand poured all natural artisan lipsticks:
- Vegan / cruelty free / gluten free
- All natural, made with organic oils and natural waxes
- Hand poured
- Moisturizes and smoothes the lips
- Join the .W movement!
- Get Involved
We make amazing lipsticks, but giving back is our business! Hand poured in Raleigh, NC. "Our Story"
By purchasing a Color The World Lipstick, you have helped us give the gift of color by supporting a different charity around the world - where each and every penny counts! You can continue to give back by getting even more involved:
- #sharingiscaring … Share your love for @colorthe.world on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and whatever else keeps you connected #colortheworldlipsticks
- Visit each charity website to find out more about donations, volunteering and local chapters in your area
- Join our mailing list to stay up to date on our new products, featured charities
- Give us your feedback by writing a review, making suggestions, or submitting a charity that you would like to see featured on on our site or in our store