We designed and formulated our hand poured lip fairy tales for color & feel:
- All natural / vegan / cruelty free
- Organic oils & natural waxes
- Moisturizes & smoothes the lips
Our Dragon Fruit shade is an warm magenta semi matte color that moisturizes and smooths your lips!
Our Vegan / All Natural / Cruelty Free Lipsticks
Ingredients: Copernicia Cerifera Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Lonicera Japonica, Lonicera Caprifolium, Tocopherol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate. May Contain (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) D&C Red 6 AI Lake (15850), D&C Red 7 (16255), D&C Orange 5 AI Lake (CI 45370), D&C Red 27 AI Lake (CI 45410).
net wt 4.4g / .15oz. MANUF & DIST. Color The World, Raleigh, NC 27608
* Magical super awesomeness is included.
With every purchase of this "Dragon Fruit" shade, 30% of the net profits will be donated to "Ainsley’s Angels" which promotes inclusion, giving Angel Athlete-Riders with special needs an opportunity to “roll with the wind”, using specially-designed chairs to experience endurance events from 5K races through marathons and triathlons! Angel Runners provide the push power, but claim they are actually pulled along by the positive energy of those who experience the exhilarating ride. Serving both children and adults, Ainsley’s Angels chairs and race-related expenses are supported by donations that fuel the organization and keep our runners and riders on the road. - Check them out at http://ainsleysangels.org/
- Join the .W movement!
- Get Involved
By purchasing a Color The World Lipstick, you have helped us give the gift of color by supporting a different charity around the world - where each and every penny counts! You can continue to give back by getting even more involved:
- #sharingiscaring … Share your love for @colorthe.world on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and whatever else keeps you connected #colortheworldlipsticks
- Visit each charity website to find out more about donations, volunteering and local chapters in your area
- Join our mailing list to stay up to date on our new products, featured charities
- Give us your feedback by writing a review, making suggestions, or submitting a charity that you would like to see featured on on our site or in our store