“You can take no credit for beauty at sixteen. But if you are beautiful at sixty it will be your souls own doing.” - Marie Stopes
With so many make up tips out there in the world here are a few of our favorites we would like to share
1. You want to embrace your features, accentuate your natural face, you want people to say "you look beautiful," not "good makeup!"
2. Lightly pat a small amount of foundation across your lips to help even out any lines and create a smooth surface for your lip color to stick to.
3. Remember to tone down your eye makeup and blush if you are going bold on your lips.
4. Don’t wear mascara on your lower lashes. Applying on your lower lashes can make your eyes look droopy and draw attention to the dark circles.
5. When applying moisturizer don't forget about your neck: What goes on your face should also go on your neck, and if you is chest exposed it should go on there too! Your neck and chest can give away your age if you let them.
6. Hydrate! It's more important than ever now to drink lots of water. This will keep your skin from getting dehydrated. Which will make your skin look more young and youthful.
7. Find a quality lipstick there is nothing worse than uneven smeared looking edge around your lips. So finding a product that doesn’t feather is key.
Color the world has worked hard to specifically formulate products that are pro-age made for woman over 50
We designed and formulated the first pro-age hand poured lipstick to be so moisturizing 💦, creamy and long lasting using only natural ingredients for color, feel, plus staying power so it won't bleed into fine lines
54 Year-Old Susan is Hooked!
"Life is an adventure no matter if you’re 5 years old or 60, and you can feel beautiful at whatever age you are. But the older you get the more important it is to figure out the right product for you. See I'm 54 years old and I have been on a mission to find the perfect lipstick. One that doesn't feather or bleed. Over the years I have been through a lot of lipsticks - but now my search is over. I have order 6 lipsticks from color the world and each and every one of them are perfect! They don't bleed or feather and the best part is they leave my lips nice and velvety soft!"
When we launched Color The World Cosmetics many said to us "you do realize that older women don't buy makeup don't you?" And we thought to ourselves how wrong are you... They do buy make up, but they get home put it on and think this was made for younger skin and then throw it into a drawer. So that is why we have worked hard to specifically formulate a product that was made for older faces. No longer will you have that frustration of throwing products into the drawer you'll be putting them on your face and saying well I really do look fabulous!
Over 2,000 5 star buyer reviews!
Simply put, our hand-poured lipstick is the best ever
WHAT WOMEN JUST LIKE YOU ARE SAYING ABOUT US
"Great for every day wear. This lipstick is very moisturizing and doesn't bleed into fine lines. Love it!" - Donna D.
“I love make-up and have tried hundreds of brands. From drug store stock to the highest end. I bought this lipstick (if you can believe) because I loved the Scottie print tube. I was very surprised to find out that I loved the lipstick!! It’s texture keeps lips moisturized! Yes, I now own all of them and happy. These are perfect, as they don’t turn into chalk on my lips and have just the right amount of subtle shine. I am 65 years old so I can also claim that it doesn’t “bleed” into any age lines around the lip area. You won’t be disappointed.” - Janet S.
"I recently bought two bundles and I have to say every color is gorgeous!!! I love the way the lipstick feels on my lips." - Kia W.
"Love these lipsticks , the colors they go on so smooth and creamy love that they are vegan! These are the only lipsticks I'll ever wear! ❤️ " - Barbara B.