How to pick the perfect red lipstick for your skin tone
Finding the right red lipstick for your skin tone this holiday season can be a tough job.But, if executed correctly, it is the prefect addition to a stunning and festive look! So you may think, ‘what is the the right shade of red for my lips?’ Well, the answer will be different depending on your skin tone. (fair to light, medium to olive, dark to deep, etc.) So here is our guide to help you find that perfect festive red!
1. Speechless is a beautiful blue red - great to pair with that little black dress! And some say it even makes their teeth look whiter. Very flattering on all skin tones, this bold red will make a statement at any party!
2. Goddess is a deep red maroon shade that makes your lips look like velvet rose petals! For sure a statement color! This one is very striking on darker skin tones!
3. Southern Red is a bright, striking red that will bring a smile to your face. Plus, it treats your lips to added moisture. Great for medium to fair skin tones with yellow/warm undertones.
4. GNO is a warm earthy red color. Not too shiny yet not too matte. It is a perfect in-between that moisturizes and smooths your lips. Great for all skin tones, but very stunning on olive, warm tones!
5.Heartfelt is strawberry red with pink undertones. It is a red that is not too bold; easy to wear day or night. It looks very flattering on medium to fair skin tones.
6. Confident is a rich red with a shimmer finish! This one is a great color by itself but also a lot of fun to blend with other colors.