How To Pick The Best Nude Lipstick For Your Skin Tone
A must have in everyone woman’s make up bag is that perfect nude lipstick shade, it's like having the right little black dress! The right nude lipstick color can make any makeup look complete. So you may think 'what is the perfect nude shade for my lips?' Well, the answer is it will be different depending on your skin tone. (fair to light, medium to olive, dark to deep) and our experts have put together a list of the top 8 nude lipsticks designed on your skin tone (fair to light, medium to olive, dark to deep, etc.) Check out below to find out what shade is best for you, based on skin tone and your preferences for undertones like red, pink, brown, or mauve.
1. TOP NUDE LIPSTICK FOR MEDIUM SKIN Warrior- We like to describe it as a sun kissed tan with very subtle pink undertones. To jazz it up a little bit we love to layer our color 24k over top to give it a little more golden shimmer!
3. TOP PINKISH-BROWN NUDE LIPSTICK Kisses- for a very natural look, a soft nude neutral color with a pinkish brown undertone. It’s not too shiny yet not too matte, and moisturizes and smooths your lips!
4. TOP NUDE FOR DARK SKIN GNO- the beautiful blend of warm earthy red with brown makes a flattering neutral shade on dark skin! Plus "Girls Night Out" highlights the efforts of the Breast Cancer Research Foundation!
6. TOP NUDE LIPSTICK FOR FAIR SKIN HUNTRESS - one of our fan favorites, great for all skin tones but ideal for fair skin, the pink nude shade that gives the most natural looking lip. Plus it helps our four legged friends!
8. TOP BROWN-NUDE LIPSTICK Coco razz- a creamy warm coco brown color with a raspberry undertone. Not too shiny yet not too matte. It is a perfect in-between that moisturizes your lips and is great for all skin tones!