1.You want to embrace your features, accentuate your natural face, You want people to say ‘You look beautiful,’ not ‘Good makeup!’“
2. Lightly pat a small amount of foundation across your lips to help even out any lines and create a smooth surface for your lip color to stick to.
3. Remember to tone down your eye makeup and blush if you are going bold on your lips.
4. Don’t wear mascara on your lower lashes. Applying on your lower lashes can make your eyes look droopy and draw attention to the dark circles.
5. Find a quality lipstick there is nothing worse than uneven smeared looking edge around you lips. So finding a product that doesn’t feather is key.
6. When applying moisturizer don't forget about your neck: What goes on your face should also go on your neck, and if you is chest exposed it should go on there too! Your neck and chest can give away your age if you let them.
7. Hydrate! It's more important than ever now to drink lots of water. This will keep your skin from getting dehydrated. Which will make your skin look more young and youthful.