30% of this lipstick will be donated to the Alzheimer's Association
WHY WE CREATED THIS LIPSTICK COLOR "FOXY"?
Every 66 seconds someone in America develops Alzheimer's. Here @ Color The World we a have personally been affected by loved ones with this disease. Many of us have either know of someone who has battled with Dementia or Alzheimer's or is still struggling.
We have received a large amount of responses from our fans that this is a cause dear to their heart and here at Color The World we couldn't agree more, and is why every purchase of the color "Foxy" five dollars goes towards research in find a cure for Alzheimer's.
Our lipsticks are hand poured all natural artisan lipsticks:
- Vegan / cruelty free
- All natural, made with organic oils and natural waxes
- Hand poured
- Moisturizes and smoothes the lips
Our Vegan / All Natural / Cruelty Free Lipsticks
Ingredients: Copernicia Cerifera Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Lonicera Japonica, Lonicera Caprifolium, Tocopherol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate. May Contain (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) D&C Red 6 AI Lake (15850), D&C Red 7 (16255), D&C Orange 5 AI Lake (CI 45370), D&C Red 27 AI Lake (CI 45410).
net wt 4.4g / .15oz. MANUF & DIST. Color The World, Raleigh, NC 27608
* Magical super awesomeness is included.
With every purchase of this "Foxy" shade, 30% of the net profits will be donated to the Alzheimers Association.
- Join the .W movement!
- Get Involved
By purchasing a Color The World Lipstick, you have helped us give the gift of color by supporting a different charity around the world - where each and every penny counts! You can continue to give back by getting even more involved:
- #sharingiscaring … Share your love for @colorthe.world on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and whatever else keeps you connected #colortheworldlipsticks
- Visit each charity website to find out more about donations, volunteering and local chapters in your area
- Join our mailing list to stay up to date on our new products, featured charities
- Give us your feedback by writing a review, making suggestions, or submitting a charity that you would like to see featured on on our site or in our store