Hi everyone! Carol here from Color The World. Last blends article we introduced how you can blend two of our colors to create a shimmery apricot shade. This week I’m going to show you how to take one of my favorite neutral colors called Huntress and give it a pop for a more berry wintery feel!
Just a quick overview about blending … you can create a custom color by layering, building and blending your favorite CTW shades.
1. Build a base layer with your first lipstick, putting on multiple layers until your desired thickness. I started with 3 layers of huntress.
2. Wait 30 seconds to 1 minute before adding a second color. Here I’m going to use our color Dreamer
3. Now it is time to apply the second lipstick (dreamer) over the top of the base layer. After each coat, rub lips together until you reach your desired blend. Here I have layered 2 layers of dreamer over top of huntress. For even more berry undertone add another coat.
4. Use a towel, cotton swab or cloth to delicately wipe off the residual color on the second lipstick – this way you can still use the lipstick on its own as well as in your blend.
5. Blow yourself a kiss in the mirror and enjoy your creamy, custom creation! Check back with us next week for more custom blends to come!
In the meantime - check out a few other blends our fans have recommended:
JUST RELEASED!!! Color The World’s RNR night cream
Here is what our fans have to say: