Here are Color The World's Top Makeup up tips for Boomers
1. As you age the key thing to remember is less is more. You shouldn't have to use dozens of makeup products.
Who hasn't dabbed a little lipstick of her checks for a quick touch up.
2. Don’t wear mascara on your lower lashes.
Applying on lower lashes can make your eyes look droopy and draw attention to the dark circles.
3. Find a lipstick that doesn't bleed or feather into fine lines.
★★★★★ “By far this is the best lipstick for women over 40” - HELEN S.
4. Don't try to keep the brows you had in your 20s.
As you age eyebrows tend to lose definition. Just go with that. If you do want to fill them in less is more!
5. Number one rule Moisturize!
Use products that lock in moisture for less maintenance and beautiful skin
6. Choose the right shade of lipstick (cool or warm depending on your skin tone)
You might feel that strong vibrant lipstick is no longer for you - but please think again. If you find the right color and get a product that prevents feathering and bleeding around the outer edges, you can definitely wear brighter or darker color!
54 Year-Old Susan is Hooked!
"Life is an adventure no matter if you’re 5 years old or 60, and you can feel beautiful at whatever age you are. But the older you get the more important it is to figure out the right product for you. See I'm 54 years old and I have been on a mission to find the perfect lipstick. One that doesn't feather or bleed. Over the years I have been through a lot of lipsticks - but now my search is over. I have order 6 lipsticks from color the world and each and every one of them are perfect! They don't bleed or feather and the best part is they leave my lips nice and velvety soft and moisturized!"